пятница, 31 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD MYSQL DATA 6.5.4.0

Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled. Upload image Image will be uploaded when post is submitted. The error I get is; An error occurred while loading a referenced assembly 'MySql. Hi Simon, This dll comes from. Thursday, May 10, Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. Net connector before installing 6. mysql data 6.5.4.0

Uploader: Muhn
Date Added: 4 June 2014
File Size: 63.48 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 34091
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Everything works fine running on my computer. Finally I found where someone had posted a solution. Please vote, if you find a post helpful! Thursday, May 10, 4: Please let me know if you have any questions or difficulties with applying that change on your env.

mysql data 6.5.4.0

Server was unable to process request. And it might be necessary but I don't think so to add an assembly redict in the runtime section, something like:. In all it's just a forum, little kysql of 6.4.0 on a very enhanced and advanced project can instantly cause the wrong answers.

The Solution is a large project we had written under Umbraco 4 which we are now re-writing to use the features in version 7. Btw, thats version 6.

Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data.Entity,...

WSP pushing out an update everytime a new ado. I know this looks like the same issue in but I have a different question. If you read posts properly before hitting reply, most of your confusion and misinterpretation issues would be avoided I think. In any case, thanks for your response and I hope that this becomes part of the standard website panel configuration. I realise this has fata away from being a CMS Import issue and more into my config but any 65.4.0 you can offer would be appreciated as I would really like to use your tool for migrating content across our installs.

Proposed as answer by Matt Crook Monday, December 20, I think MySQL 5. Hi Richard, Many thanks for the fast reply, I was pulled away with another project yesterday so I haven't had time to look into this one yet. WebsitePanel - .65.4.0 https: May 06, An error occurred while loading a referenced assembly 'MySql.

It was also hard to type in the text from the screen shot, so I'll try to paste it below. Saturday, July 7, I have a copy vata MySql.

Thanks for this posting. Thanks Matt I reversed from 6.

c# - Could not load file or assembly ', Version= - Stack Overflow

The failed install version 6. Sunday, February 20, 6: The file is msicuu2. You will need to remove existing version of. Miscommunication is 6.5.0 common thing in any community it's actually the main cause why most people quarrel.

The current MySql connector version is 6. You have to remember when people misunderstand it can simply be a language barrier, or it can be "hasty" reply, or simply different way of thinking.

mysql data 6.5.4.0

Friday, July 6, 2: I would just make it Copy Local, and not worry about anything else. Sebastiaan Janssen posts karma points MVP admin hq.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий