четверг, 6 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD DVD NICK VUJICIC LEGENDADO

This dvd is an answer to my prayer. We are grateful for those who support this work through generous gifts, both large and small. Estamos aguardando o momento de Deus. Proceeds from the sale of products purchased from Life Without Limbs are invested directly into ministry outreach. By signing up as a Hope Partner, you authorize Life Without Limbs to charge your account every month in the amount selected. dvd nick vujicic legendado

Uploader: Turg
Date Added: 9 February 2006
File Size: 11.15 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 21230
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Sign up for Newsletter.

Estamos aguardando o momento de Deus. Donations, including designated gifts for specified programs, are gratefully received with the understanding that any funds exceeding expenses will be used in Life Without Limbs' ongoing programs and, per IRS regulations, Life Without Limbs has exclusive control over distribution of funds.

My nephew has a group with Teenagers and he wants to show it to them to see the amazing God we love and they must love and follow. I loved this DVD and so did my kids.

Nick Vujicic DVD Part 1 of 11 - video dailymotion

Life Without Limbs is a c3 non-profit organization supported by friends like you who want to reach out to people around the world with legenvado hope found in Jesus Christ. This dvd is an answer to my prayer. I am myself deaf and is Pastoral care as well deaf church leader to help many deaf people to know that God loves everyone. Nlck will show it to my religion class on Monday.

Like Nick's face always smiling to win for Christ!

Top "Nick Vujicic" Songs

Other special features include a message by Nick speaking to a youth audience encouraging positive self-esteem and legenddo, all based on Biblical truths and principals; watch fascinating highlights of his tour in Asia; and finally, a from-the-heart personal message from Nick. BoxAgoura Hills, California, I loved this DVD.

dvd nick vujicic legendado

I am in awe of of his greatness and am inspired to do my part in the world. Posted by Powerful witness and testimony!

Nick Vujicic DVD Part 1 of 11

Get an up close and personal view of Nick's life. Proceeds from the sale of products purchased from Life Without Limbs are invested directly into ministry outreach. I was looking for a video for our youth group. Orders may take 6 to 8 weeks to arrive. Louvado seja o Nome Santo de Jesus Cristo. I got the DVD lifewithoutlimbs I watch thru and I know what's like in his life like I was in the past like him thru who bullies me like Nick, I don't feel challenge but agrees Nick Vujicic and I know what he was talked about negative into postitive and it will challenges others.

Thank you for supporting the ministry of Life Without Limbs so that others may hear the good news of Jesus. Donations will be automatically deducted from your account each month by Life Without Limbs. We are grateful for those who support this work through generous gifts, both large and small.

Nick Vujicic Top 50 Songs

Buy in bulk and save. I took a first DVD to Peru and children and adults were amazed of this testimony and since they don't know who took this DVD, they are requesting it again. This mini-documentary is touching, heart-warming, humorous, and will inspire people of any age! All donations are secure.

Life Without Limbs Prayer Journal. If at any time you would like to increase, decrease or suspend your monthly giving, you can send a written and signed request by fax toe-mail to donations lifewithoutlimbs. I had an 8th grader ask me if it is ok to abort a child if the child will be disabled. Vou tentar conseguir os seus dvd's Also mixed with hearing people in my church they loves me with my smiling face.

dvd nick vujicic legendado

I told my 8th grade class that God does not make mistakes, we are ALL made in his image. I love Nick and I had the pleasure to lsgendado him at Joni's and Friends. It was purchased for the whole family to view.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий